Mask – Soothing, reconstructive and moisturizing
Moisturizing biocellulose mask.
Bio cellulose is a natural material, made of very fine cellulose fibers produced by microorganisms that grow in coconut water. The mask is 100% respectful with the environment and biodegradable. Thanks to its perfect adherence to the contours of the face, the mask allows optimal absorption of active ingredients by the skin.
The precious ingredients of the mask: Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Aloe vera give the skin instant repair. The mask also provides rest-like feel, HA replenishes and locks essential moisture, while collagen and aloe vera sooth skin after any treatment or long-day stress exposure, boost healing of wounds, reduce infection and acne, lighten blemishes, as well as improve elasticity and reduce visible wrinkles.
The product helps to keep skin from sagging, giving it plump and youthful look.
Method of use:
- Open the peelable aluminium sachet.
- Biocellulose sheet is placed between a sheet of nylon and a blue non-woven.
- Remove successively those protective coverings and take biocellulose face sheet between thumb and forefinger.
- Start applying the biocellulose mask on the upper front, then ajust it around eyes and mouth areas.
- Then apply the neck mask.
- Let it act during 20 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage any excess serum into the skin.
- Dry skin
- After face treatments to smooth the skin
- Aloe Vera
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sachet with a mask