There are two remarkable types of wrinkles: expression wrinkles and gravitational wrinkles.
Both have different mechanisms of production and also different diagnoses.
Expression lines are caused by repeated contraction of the muscles of expression.
They emphasize more with expressions and gestures.
They are perpendicular to the major axis of the muscle and are produced by the contraction of muscles that go from the tendon or bone to skin.
They are more or less deep folds in:
-The eyes external angle
-Nasolabial folds (wrinkles between nose and mouth)
They are produced by loss of adipose tissue by flaccidity, bone atrophy or teeth loss.
They are located mainly in both upper and lower eyelids, cheeks, and neck. The solution ends up being surgical.
Wrinkles Preventive treatment
- Healthy life, suitable from age 25
- Balanced diet, avoiding abrupt, excessive or repetitive weigh variations
- Drink enough water (more than 1.5 liters)
- Physical exercise
- Hygiene habits
- Sleep enough hours
- Avoid tobacco and drugs
- Avoid excesses of Sun and alcohol
- Avoid stress
Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation is indicated for:
- Dehydrated, dull, lax and sagging skins
- Rough skin texture and enlarged pores
- Wrinkles and lines, loss of skin turgor and sun damage on the face, neck, décolleté, hands and arms
- It is also popular for the treatment of stretch marks on different areas of the body.
We suggest Ascordermic and Bio-Revitalisation Cocktail H100 from Worlddermic combination.
They help to:
-Stimulate the skin's biochemical reactions
-Improve skin firmness and tone
-Restructure mature skin tissue
-Repair post trauma skin imperfections
We always recommend going to a professional Beauty Center, Spa, Clinic where they will advise you on the best course of treatment to suit your needs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MESOTHERAPY?
Improvement of skin hydration and structure
Improvement of skin quality and appearance (supple, glowing skin)
Disappearance of fine wrinkles
Softening of moderate and deep wrinkles