It is no secret that, since about the age of 25, the skin starts bearing the first marks of aging: it loses its elasticity and firmness, becoming drier. But, although these marks are easy-to-hide with cosmetic products during this period, it is much harder to get away with crèmes alone, approximately after thirty five years of age.
Worlddermic launches H30-H50-H100 Hyaluronic Acid for Biorevitalization treatments.
The very name of the treatment can be literally translated as a natural return to life ("bio" means "natural", "re" means "return", and "vita" means "life"). When performing this rejuvenating treatment, there are no traumas or healing period, which makes it different from similar surgical procedures.
What is Biorevitalization?
Biorevitalization is the revitalization of skin in a biological way by returning the life to skin. This is a non-surgical and widely applied way to fight skin ageing and various skin problems in aesthetic medicine.
It enables achieving the rejuvenation of the skin of your face, neck, décolleté and body very fast.
For Biorevitalization treatment is used Hyaluronic acid which maintains moisture in skin.
One molecule combines 200-500 molecules of water by maintaining the balance of moisture in tissues. Such obvious role of hyaluronic acid in skin moisturizing ensures the youth of skin.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is the skin's main component. Like a magical molecular sponge, it keeps moisture, provides antioxidant protection, good quality, and normal functions of the skin's other structure elements.
Hyaluronic acid's molecule can attract 1000 times more water, as compared to its own weight. And water is the skin's most efficient moisturizer. The face moistens and fills from within.
Usually, the efficiency of bio revitalizing depends on their molecular weight, which is measured in Daltons. The higher this value, the more efficient is the medication.
The change begins at 1.4...1.5 million Daltons, while the best effect can be reached at a value in between 2 to 2.5 mega Daltons.
Why is this necessary?
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid produces a quick and beautiful effect, solving several problems at once. It assists into moisturizing the skin, recovering its structure, along with stimulating fibroblasts (i.e. collagen and elastin fibers, which are responsible for the skin's firmness and beautiful facial contours) and being an excellent antioxidant.
This method improves the skin color, smoothest up its relief, eliminating the skin's unwanted wrinkles and sagginess, as well as decreases the intensity of hyper-pigmentation and assists into curing cicatrices and stretch marks.
How many treatments should be performed?
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid: Only 4 sessions needed.
Indications for performance:
· Dry and withering skin
· Strong dehydration of the skin
· Pigmented spots
· Loss or decrease of the skin's elasticity and tightness
· Skin repair after laser resurfacing and chemical peelings
· Early skin aging due to negative influence of environmental factors and pernicious habits
· Rehabilitation after plastic surgeries
· Hypotension and decrease of elasticity of facial and neck muscles
· Correction of the body's sagging skin in the area of anterior abdominal wall, inner surface of thighs and shoulders
· Aging prevention at a young age
· Under-eye wrinkles
· Nasolabial folds,
· Wrinkles in the area of facial contours and décolleté
· Dark under-eye circles
· Impairment of the skin color
· Enlarged facial pores
· Seborrhea facial
Advantages of the Biorevitalization treatment with H30-H50 & H100 Hyaluronic Acid cocktails:
· Painlessness and absence of any discomfort
· High efficiency
· Quick result
· Absence of rehabilitation period
Results of digital biorevitalization:
* Wrinkles smooth up, and their amount decreases as well (especially when biorevitalizing eye-lids or the area around the eyes).
* The skin grows moister.
* The pores contract and the skin's relief smoothest up.
* Lips volume increases as a result of the lips' biorevitalization.
* The skin grows younger and more elastic.
* The skin quickly recovers after heat strokes and sunburns.
* Repair of traumatic and surgical cicatrices.
Recommendations after a treatment
During the first two to three days after the treatment, it is unadvisable to apply active make-up and use any cosmetics.
Besides, for one week, it is not recommendable to visit sauna, bath-house, or actively do sport.
For two weeks, please waive the services of solarium. Also, it is not recommendable to tan or stay continuously in the open sun.
For a week or two, please avoid any physiotherapeutic procedures.
HYALURONIC ACID Cocktails H30-H50-H100 from Worlddermic, THE RESPONSE TO premature aging