Our main energy reserve is represented by triglycerides, molecules formed from glycerol and three fatty acids which are stored in cells called fat deposits that constitute the adipose tissue. Based on the metabolic requirements of our organism, triglycerides come from adiposity, and thanks to a system of well located blood vessels known as the microcirculation that are put into circulation, reaching the centres of combustion, from which to get useful energy to carry out the activities of daily life.
Multiple factors may hamper this process, whether at the level of the microcirculation, or adipose tissue.
Through his persistence, change the appearance and Anatomy of adipose tissue, which results in the appearance of cellulite.
In response to a deterioration or degeneration of the microcirculation, the most important functions of adipose tissue is compromised: adipocytes swell, taking different shapes and sizes, up to your break. This implies the release of triglycerides, which are scattered at the level of cellular interstitium.
Causes of cellulite
There is a single cause. Cellulite can be induced by several factors combined together:
• Hormonal factors: estrogen promote water retention, thus contributing to the process of hypertrophy of fat cells (with the collapse of the levels of estrogen after menopause, in fact, cellulite appears to be less pronounced);
• Genetic factors: a genetic overexpression leads to cellulite premature and more pronounced;
• Circulatory disorders: alteration of the microcirculation decreases the supply of nutrients and an increase in the accumulation of waste products, with the consequent inflammation which will favour the hypertrophy of adipocytes;
• Improper diet and sedentary lifestyle: it's an accumulation of fat, water retention and reduces its speed of movement of all factors pro cellulite.
Cellulite affects men and women (in the clear preference of the first), and according to sex and age: hips, thighs, calves, shoulders and arms.
Active ingredients that improve circulation and promote the catabolism of lipids.
Counteract this defect, the analysis of the factors that promote it, requires a proper balance between physical activity, diet and aesthetic medicine.
The active ingredients ideal for use in classic Mesotherapy or virtual Mesotherapy (with equipment such as radio frequency, Electroporation, ultrasound, ionotoresi) to treat this type of defect must affect angiogenic and lipolytic, designed to placate the hypertrophy of fat cells.
SOLUTIONS to improve circulation and combat cellulite
- Caffeine: it drains the fat, accelerates the micro-circulation and stimulates the release of accumulated fat in the fat cells, to be burned at the metabolic level. It intervenes in the first physiological stages of the formation of cellulite;
- Natural extract II: product that combines the Asian Centella and Gingko Biloba. Gotu Kola helps to improve circulation, decreasing the formation of fibers that cellulite deposits trapped, Ginkgo Biloba has therapeutic properties, to improve circulation and reduce inflammation.
- We suggest MESOCELU cocktail anti-CELLULITIS 10 vials x 5 ml containing caffeine, carnitine, routine, organic silicon, magnesium, chrome.
You can combat cellulite in an easy, fast and secure way, which get the best results with professional quality cosmetics products.
For more information on Worlddermic, promotions and news, please visit the Facebook Worlddermic page, where you can get in touch with us.