For this reason, in this article we are going to reveal the benefits that have some of the six most common fruits on your skin.
- Orange: Fruit known for its high content in vitamin C, which strengthens the cell walls to improve the capillary circulation.
- Apple: It contains different vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin B), is useful above all to combat wrinkles and aging.
- Strawberry: Fruit that stands out for its high content in vitamin C, as the Orange. Above all as a tranquilizer is used for skin rashes.
- Lemon: Excellent refreshing and rejuvenating skin.
- Cherry: Rich in various vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K). Ideal for combating cellulite.
- Banana: Fruit rich in vitamin C, B and A, and in mineral salts. Ideal for softening the skin action, that can be used as a cure and treatment of burns from the Sun’s rays.
- Peach: It helps to soothe and moisturize the most sensitive and delicate skins.
Entre las frutas anteriores, destacamos y aprofundimos en los beneficios dos frutas con ricos contenidos en Vitamina C, presentes en algunos de nuestros productos Worlddermic:
Shell Orange provides many health benefits, including the benefits to the skin. The benefits come from antioxidants that help maintain a healthy skin and protect against the signs of aging, known as radical free.
Orange extract contains cosmetic properties beneficial to the skin, including: anti-cellulite, anti-aging, exfoliating, bleaching activators of circulation, anti-inflammatory, anti-dandruff.
Some of the properties that provides are:
– Antioxidant: It contains a lot of vitamin C that works to eradicate free radicals in the skin. Many products for the care and maintenance of the skin contain orange peel, since it provides a natural glow to your skin.
– Calcium: Calcium is an essential element for the proper functioning of the skin, due to the renewal of DNA cells that are damaged.
Therefore, against what can you be useful to combat with the help of extracts of Orange?
– Acne and blackheads: You can make an excellent treatment for acne and blackheads, in addition to preventing new outbreaks of these same.
– Aging: Antioxidants that are found in oranges fighting radicals free and therefore prevents the aging of a faster way, and allow you to
keep your skin healthy, careful and young.
– Hydration of the skin: natural oils containing oranges are used to hydrate the skin.
– Rinse skin tone: Shell get an effect of clarification and leveling of the skin tones, getting clear up blemishes and burns caused by the Sun’s rays.
– Aclaración tonalidad de piel: Shell get an effect of clarification and leveling of the skin tones, getting clear up blemishes and burns caused by the Sun’s rays.
– Cellulite: Helps fight orange peel known, providing vitamin A, B and C.
Vitamins A, C, D y B
Apple, in addition to take care of us on the outside, is an excellent natural ingredient for our skin. It is the fruit par excellence, thanks to the large number of nourishing properties gives us, which lowers cholesterol, moisturizes the skin and helps to lose weight, but can also be used to improve and take care of our skin on the outside.
The Apple is considered to be an ingredient of natural beauty. In addition to the multiple qualities that provides for health as food, Apple serves as basis for masks and skin care.
For the skin it acts as a refreshing, lightly exfoliating, improves circulation and nutrition.
– Vitamin C
– Beta carotene
– Polyphenols: quercetin, epicatechin, and Procyanidins.
Against which can we fight?
– Oily skin and acne
– Dry skin: in addition to reduce acne, vitamin A helps to control the production of sebum, for both oily and dry skin.
– Open pores: the fruit has calming effects and helps to close the pores.
– Sagging: For those stubborn areas of the face where the skin begins to pick up so that your skin recovers firmness and elasticity.
WORLDDERMIC RELATED PRODUCTS
RESKIN-PRO: Reskin-Pro is a regenerating cream that contains extracts of Apple stem cells that enhance the appearance.
AGEDEFY: Anti-wrinkle treatment for personal use, which contains vitamin C and proteoglycans.
SILK PEARLS: Treatment professional anti-wrinkle in pods containing the peptide Argilerine.
ASCORDERMIC: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a potent antioxidant because of its ability to neutralize radical free cells helping to prevent and reduce the oxidative damage caused by ultraviolet radiation.