Many people are not comfortable with the concept of multiple injections, so the virtual mesotherapy offers a painless alternative.
Its advantages include the following:
• The virtual version is completely painless.
• There are no side effects in the virtual mesotherapy. With the traditional mesotherapy, we can find some side effects such as redness, bruising and mild pain.
• The traditional mesotherapy usually costs twice that in the treatment without needles.
A very effective treatment to apply the virtual mesotherapy products is the PRESSOTHERAPY.
Pressure therapy is a treatment that uses air pressure upstream sequential drainage treatment.
Through these pressure waves, the circulatory system is stimulated, generating a lymphatic drainage and thus contributing to the elimination of liquids, fats and toxins that produce cellulite, edema, lymphedema and venous disorders as varicose veins.
That is, it’s a body massage that produces fluid drainage from the feet to the abdomen,eliminating excess accumulated blood.
The ultimate goal is to activate the lymphatic circulation so it doesn’t saturate with rejection substances or harmful germs.
The pressure of the skin and deep brain stimulation can help to promote proper the blood flow.
If blood flows properly through the body, it is believed that it is possible to prevent swelling of the tissues within the body, ensuring that they are exposed enough oxygen as possible to them.
Receiving enough oxygen help’s to restore the damaged tissue and make the skin feel smoother and prevent the loss of the skin.
Pressure therapy is not too aggressive or invasive for the organism.
It does not have many contraindications and most people can carry out these sessions without inconvenience.
On the other hand it should be noted that besides being beneficial to health, it also causes a feeling of relaxation.
This is a very practical, comfortable and successful treatment.
Among the benefits of acupressure, stand:
– The treatment of sagging
– Correcting alterations in the circulatory system
– The possibility of eliminating cellulite, reduce and prevent future cellulite formations.
– To pressure therapy is recommended for the treatment of cellulite.
– Thinning and detoxifying. Pressure therapy is a safe alternative to liposuction.
– It is recommended to shape and reshape the body.
– Redefines the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Amdermik, with it brand WORLDDERMIC offers a wide range products to achieve anti-wrinkle effects against cellulite, acne, sagging, the location of fat among others.
In addition our dealer network is very pleased with them.
Don’t hesitate! Check out the products and contact for more information with: email@example.com